Day 2 POBRA

We all met in the lobby at about 7 for breakfast and to prepare belongings for transportation from San Jose to the research location "las Cruces", the trip would of be about 8 hours long. The bus driver drove crazy and fast, but everyone does that around here. Along the way, we got tow stop and gaze upon various creatures, such as: crocadile, birds, and rivers. The thing too was that we were suppose to go the mountain route but due to weather, we got to go the coastal route. One of the professors (terrible with names, sorry) let me borrow a book entitled "birds of Costa Rica", I was able to identify 3 birds... Because that's all I saw really. the black vulture seems to be most abundant. This trip is exciting. Get to research a couple areas of personal interest: hydrology, tropical plants, and animal habit. The only thing is that I get tired after the sun is down so g'night.

(P.s my phone is acting up, so I can't upload pictures today. Tomorrow for sure.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tribal day

Day 1

day 4